Monday, September 17, 2007

You know I'm nice... right?


Giddy Tiger thinks I am a nice blogger. So does PinkElle. Who me? Nice? Muahahahaha. *smirks like Dr. Evil in Austin Powers* Oops. Wrong character. No, really. I'm nice. Sugar and spice and everything nice. As little girls are supposed to be.

Now, the
originator of this blog award says that...

"This award will be awarded to those that are just nice people , good blog friends and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others that are there to lend support or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!"

Roses are red, violets are blue,
This award comes from me to you:

I hereby award these bloggers as nice:
Misha
Pelf
Winn
Healy
Wennnn

12 spins:

L B said...

I agree! I second! I sokong!

may said...

definitely very, merry nice!

pelf said...

YaY! Pelf is nice! :)

Winn said...

i sokong i sokong also. i sokong my own self. sometimes i quite nice geh! haa *dont throw me shoes* !!

nice ppl awarding nice ppl! TQ rinnah!!!!

Anonymous said...

thank you for the lovely award .. this will be the 3rd NICE award for ME!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're NICE!

Simple American said...

Of course you're nice. *hugs*

rinnah said...

l b: 5 sokong hugs for you!!!

I think you're really nice too!

**********
may: 3 merry hugs for you!!

I think you're really nice too!

**********
pelf: 1 yay for you!

**********
winn: Ahahaha... yes, you are definitely nice!

You're most welcome.

**********
misha: Mishmish is the nicest girl I know!

**********
giddy tiger: And you're nice too!

**********
simple american: I know I'm nice. Hehe. *perasan*

And you're nice too!

Wennn said...

Thank U Rinnah for the nice award.... MUakss....

rinnah said...

wennnn: You are most welcome! *muaks back*

Everyday Healy said...

I already got this award without knowing what is this for. Thank you so much for your full explanation. Waw... feel so high now! Didn't realized I am such a good person for my friends. haha...

Anyway, thanks for awarding me again. I wouldn't mind if there is more coming in! hahaha...

rinnah said...

everydayhealy: You're most welcome for the award! Anything to spread the nice bug!