Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Abracadabra... shazam!

Say the magic words and the genie will appear! Poof! Rub a magic oil lamp (the older and more dirty looking the better) and with a puff of smoke, a genie will materialize before your very eyes... Most genies grant you three wishes, so you have to wish wisely. But... this genie that I got from Paris Beaverbanks hor... only lets you wish for one thing. No fair! Not playing by the genie rules! *pout*

***Start Copying Here***

Rules:

1. Write a short paragraph about your visit by the two Genies and include a link to the blog that passed on the Genie Symbol to you.
2. COPY the Rules and ENTIRE List below and post it on your blog.
3. List down your wish.
4. Place your name below the last name on the list and pass on the Genie Symbol to at least 5 other bloggers.
5. Please put up either one (or both) of the Symbols of the Genies on your blog to show that the Genies have visited your blog:


Genie Princess

The Genie King, the Genie Princess and their trusty Genie Buddy have visited:

Mariuca would like to wish for happiness and success.
Adrian would like to wish for good health and happiness.
Emila would like to wish for happiness and success.
Trinity would like to wish good health for Jan’s brother and Yah and Wan and success
MPG would like to wish for love and peace
Jean would like to wish for stress free work environment and happiness
Cbenc12 would like to wish for health, happiness and luck for my family and friends and me too!
Paris Beaverbanks would like to wish for more publicity! Hooyah! (taps swollen head)
rinnah would like to wish for more than one wish more good paying opps to come my way!

Welcome aboard the Magical Flying Carpet for the Ride of your Life!

Alakazam!

***End Copying Here***

Who needs the genie to visit 'em? I think these people deserve it...

Leonard
Mistipurple
Wennnn
Misha

13 spins:

Anonymous said...

Haha... Thanks for completing the tag. The only way is to fulfil your wish is to go .com but then if you are like me I sayang too much to over ppp it ;P

may said...

heheh... I would've wished for more wishes too!! but ok lah, good opportunities pun boleh. make sure you grab 'em as they come by!

Adrian said...

ALAKAZAM!

The Genie King would lile to personally welcome you on board our Magical Flying Carpet Ride and hopes your wish(es) will come true!

Try to put up the Genie Symbols and your will receive more!

SHAZAM

chartao said...

ALAMAK!

thanks for the genie...

i still own you one tag and forget what is it...now come again.. i'll try to do it...

hope the one wish won't wait for me...

*bish*

Mariuca said...

Alakazam! The Genie Princess is here to personally welcome u to the Magical Flying Carpet! She’s very happy that you’ve decided to join the ride and the Genie Princess would be even happier if u choose to put up one of the genie icons in your sidebar! Hold on tight as we begin the most magical ride ever!

Anonymous said...

Now, why didn't I think of MORE wishes? hehehe

Everyday Healy said...

how are you , Rinnah? I think you wish has already come true... so many paid post already what! haha.... this genie so powerful ler... Don't play play! hahaha

Pink Elle said...

Wah, good wish! I see you're going dotcom soon so that wish might just come true! ;)

rinnah said...

parisb: 5 .com hugs for you!!!

I'm taking my first baby steps towards dotcomming already! But I don't know if I will overproliferate it with ads or not. I might, and I might not... choices, choices.

**********
may: 3 more wishes hugs for you!!

I want more... gimme more, like Britney Spears' new song says. The good opps are hard to come by, and some say no to blogspot sites. :o( That's why I wish for more good opps!

**********
adrian: Hi and welcome to my blog! You get 1 alakazam hug for being the third unique commentator on this post.

Thanks for the linky love.

**********
leonard: Aiyoh, why alamak? This is a good tag. LOL!

Do you owe me another tag? I forgot liao. Kekekekeke.

**********
mariuca: Hi and welcome to my blog! Thanks for the linky love...

**********
giddy tiger: Maybe it's because you're not as greedy as me? LOL!

**********
everydayhealy: Hi healy! I'm doing great! The paid post are all small opps only... I want the big green of USD25, 50, 75, etc. Hahaha... so greedy hor? Let's see if the genie can work his/her magic...

rinnah said...

pink elle: Yeah, here's to wishes coming true for all of us! Wheeeee! *hops onto the magical flying carpet*

Wennn said...

Hugss Rinnah U know I nid a genie to visit me so can give me wishes ah??? HAhahahah just when I clear one out of the closet!!

mistipurple said...

rub rub genie rub rub...

rinnah said...

wennnn: Yes! Wish more! Wish hard! Kekekekeke...

Take your time doing it... no hurry wan.

**********
mistipurple: Hahaha... rub rub more ya... rub harder! LOL!