Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I passed 200 posts!

YATTA! Hey, without even realizing it, I quietly passed by 200 posts... this is officially my 201st post on It's all about the spin...

A milestone, indeed. So, do you think I can make it to 300 posts? Sure, no problem, right? How about 400 or 500 posts? Let's see... that'll be some months down the road.

Oh yeah, in case anyone wanted to know... rinnah.com is up and running. Heh. That's more of an update site - think of it as an extended version of feedreader. Rinnah's Feedreader! LOL!

9 spins:

rainbow angeles said...

congrats chup!

L B said...

Waaa, go Rinnah goooo..... Yeah! 200 and counting and now rinnah.com too!

Anonymous said...

No problemo with Rinnah! Anything is possible!

may said...

YATTAAAAA!! good on ya!

narrowband said...

Congratulations on your milestone! I wish you many more to come.

zewt said...

another 30 for me before i join u in this club.

rinnah said...

angel: 5 hugs for your chup!!!

Thanks! I'm heading for 300 now...

**********
l b: 3 counting hugs for you!!

Actually hor, if I tot up all my posts all over the place, I have more than 250 posts... LOL!

**********
giddy tiger: 1 no problemo hug for you!

Yes, anything is possible if I just work at it, eh?

**********
may: How many YATTAs are 200? *grin*

**********
narrowband: Thanks! And I hope you'll still be a reader at the next milestone. *wink*

**********
zewt: That will be 6 weeks away, then. Cos' you post 5 posts a week, right?

Simple American said...

Way to go.

A toast to the first 200!

A toast to the next 200!

And now that we are tipsy.

A hug!!! *hug*

rinnah said...

simple american: Wheeeee! A toast, a toast! *hugs back*