Thursday, September 27, 2007

Pre-view my desktop

My favorite tag-team partner Giddy Tiger wanted to kay-poh-chee what I put as my desktop wallpaper. Since my office PC is the defacto standard and dull Windows XP background, I thought I'd show you my laptop instead.

Hahaha... can I say it's bold and daring? Naaahhh... just something to remind me to blog harder! LOL!




**********

My Desktop Free View Instruction:


A. Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop.It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun. You can do a screen capture by:

[1] Going to your desktop and pressing the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key).

[2] Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and do a Paste (CTRL + V).

[3] If you wish, you can "edit" the image, before saving it.

B. Post the picture in your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you want. You can explain why you preferred such look or why is it full of icons. Things like that.

C. Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktop as well.

D. Add your name to this list of Free Viewers with a link pointing directly to your Desktop Free View post to promote it to succeeding participants

People who have already pimped their desktop:

iRonnie - I Set No Corner, Thess - Thesserie, Rebecca - Skippy Heart, Knoizki - A Dialogue With K, Beng - Kauderwelch, Vanidosa Marie, MyGoodFinds with KK, Dom Lawrence, BluePanjeet, ROSE, SARDONICNELL, Girlie the hipncoolmomma, Happy Family with Jacelyn, Mr Bulat on Giddy Tigers, rinnah - It's all about the spin...

**********

And now to find out what sexciting interesting pics others have on their desktops...

L B - is it still KFC?
Angel - I don't think you did this tag before?

14 spins:

may said...

errrr... this one really old tag liao! LOL! but I wouldn't mind a few hundred pieces of those bills... ;-)

rainbow angeles said...

muahahaha... i did before liao!

wait i go korek in my closet ;)

rainbow angeles said...

oops... how rude of me... forgot to thank you for lupping me :D
muaks!

L B said...

Haha, no, no, it's not KFC... it's LORMAIKAI! Not!!! Thanks for the TAG!

Ehon said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

wah laooo.. LMAO!!

Simple American said...

So can I get that hat for RM100?

haha I tagged LB too.

Mark said...

wow! So big the RM100 bill!

Anonymous said...

Wow...no wonder you are SO inspired! Thanks for doing this tag!

rinnah said...

may: 5 long ago hugs for you!!!

Ahahaha... I know... this tag's been doing its rounds since early this year, right?

I also want a few hundred of those bills... LOL!

**********
angel: 3 done before hugs for you!!

Eh, how can each time I tag you you've done it before already one? No fair!

Ahahaha... each time my "lup" miss target worrr...

**********
l b: 1 lormaikai hug for you!

It's fishy now, I saw it! LOL!

**********
ehon: *waits for ehon to finish laughing and collect his @$$ back, since it fell off*

*big grin* LOL!

**********
simple american: Er, which hat are you talking about? Hehe.

**********
mark: Hi and welcome to my blog!

Yeah, I use it to motivate myself. LOL!

**********
giddy tiger: Very inspiring, hor? Just as good as your pic of Ethan boy... since my R*** boy or K****** girl isn't here yet. LOL!

Chen said...

walao...
u use RM 100 as your wallpaper?
*giggle*

rinnah said...

chen: Hehehe... very inspiring mah... LOL!

narrowband said...

omg Rinnah!!! You need to go and see a p$ychiatri$t!!!

rinnah said...

narrowband: LOL! Didcha know that $eeing the p$ychiatri$t need$ moolah al$o?

Anonymous said...

ywwvi [url=http://www.milesplit.us/members/Tadalafil/]tadalafil 20mg tablets[/url] tmyoedj