Saturday, September 08, 2007

Join the wave!

On my quest to achieve all the items on my wishlist, I've been looking for even more ways to make money online. I really want to maximise my blog's earning power and supplement my current income. So my search led me to Bloggerwave, another site that pays you for blogging so that you can earn as you blog! All you have to do is look at the range of opportunities available to you, choose which one is most appealing to you, accept the opportunity, wait until Bloggerwave approves your blog and do a short write-up on the product or service. That's about all you need to do. Simple as 1-2-3. So who wants to join me on the blogging revolution?

8 spins:

Wennn said...

WAAAAA lau eh?? All so busy making money with blogs ah??? OKie I chup first!!

Chen said...

Kkkkk...
busy counting MooLah
can buy few cartons of milk liao :)

mistipurple said...

LOL at chenliu!!!! i cannot buy milk yet. got to squeeze my own still. happy moolah making rinnah! then the cartons and cartons of milk will come for you too!

rinnah said...

wennnn: 5 busy make money hugs for you!!!

So when you wanna join the Dark Side? LOL!

**********
chen: 3 counting hugs for you!!

Hahaha... I don't intend to buy cartons of milk...

**********
mistipurple: 1 buy milk hug for you!

Isn't your own milk better? Kekekekeke. I'm on a money making roll! Heh.

Anonymous said...

haha, let me know if this one's any good, k?

rinnah said...

giddy tiger: So far this looks quite good! USD10 for all opps... and not so many words to be written. The process is a bit different from what we're used to though, so a wee bit not so user friendly.

Simple American said...

$10 bucks for all opps! That does sound nice. Must go look!

rinnah said...

simple american: Yup, USD10 is a great incentive. But the approval process is rather long though, compared to Smorty or PPP.