Saturday, September 29, 2007

Insure your home

You know, the toughest thing about getting home insurance is that you can never be sure what you should insure and what you should not. There's always a risk that you end up buying the wrong type of insurance and then having the very thing you didn't insure for happening to ya. It's like the Law of Fatal Attraction or something. This may sound really strange, but I have completely no idea what kind of coverage my current home insurance has. Uh-oh, I guess I should find out soon, right? Just for knowledge's sake.

I like that CIS offers up to GBP500,000 in rebuilding costs under their home insurance scheme. Not only that, their online quote and purchase system makes it easy for you to get your insurance from the comfort of your own home. No need for a pesky insurance agent to come and sell you more than what you need. You be the judge and get what you want.

Details correct at date of post.

6 spins:

L B said...

I've already insured both!

rinnah said...

l b: 5 preventive hugs for you!!!

I really don't know what my home is insured for. LOL! Malaysian insurance agents lorrrr... dun tell you what you bought one.

Wennn said...

I notchet insure wor!! KKKkkkkkk pop over and look see

rinnah said...

wennnn: 3 insured hugs for you!!

Faster go see if it's good for you!

may said...

I wonder if my landlord insured this place... hmmmm...

rinnah said...

may: 1 wondering hug for you!

Hmm, do you have to pay the insurance if you're renting from him?