Monday, September 03, 2007

Hello world!


Meet Freddie (short for Freedom) - the latest addition to the family. Freddie is an abandoned kitten rescued the day after Merdeka Day, so that's why his name is Freedom. (Narrowband knows the back story behind Freddie's dramatic cliffhanger episode before he got rescued. *grin*)

Will he stick around long enough to get his own blog like Ah Boy? I don't know yet, but what I do know is that Freddie is safe for now and that satisfies me. *grin*

p.s. Kelly is super jealous of Freddie and has been trying to nose her way into the house to check him out.

18 spins:

rainbow angeles said...

Meowwww! Hello Freedom! Nice to meetchu...

Dun bully ahboy, k... *grins*

narrowband said...

I faintly recall reading about you having no luck with pets.. hopefully this time it'll turn out good!!

Freedom... got two E's leh. Hm. Not Freedie ar ;p

Feed him well! Must have been starving when he was trapped. It's a miracle he survived. Could well have been his 8th life. Ok that was lame I know.

*waves at Angel*

Anonymous said...

How very apt! Freed by you on Merdeka day! :D

may said...

heya, Freddie! are you gonna meow us some rock songs when you grow up, like Freddie Mercury?

zewt said...

sounds like you have a few kitty there huh....

Chen said...

hello Freddie, will u meow like Liucat? :)

L B said...

Ciao Federico!!! Benvenuto al mondo!!!

Winn said...

freedom! cute little thing!!! hopes kelly will befriend her.
merdeka :)
heee

Ehon said...

aww! welcome freedom! :D :D i love the name!! :D

liucas said...

u think only ahboy got blog meh?

sengkor said...

freddie got nice tattoo on his head..

Everyday Healy said...

freedom? nice name! I like it! What is more precious than freedom? I think is lucky to have this name. So, don't worry too much. Just prepare a blog for her. :)

rinnah said...

angel: 5 hello hello hugs for you!!!

Aiyoh, Freddie is so small, even Ah Boy can overpower him! *grin*

**********
narrowband: 3 recall hugs for you!!

Yeah, that only happens when I "claim" the animal as my pet. If I don't, but just let it stay in the house, s'kay, I think...

Humph... Freddie doesn't like to be bottle fed... but he's showing a lil' tummy today!

**********
giddy tiger: 1 apt hug for you!

Technically it's the day after Merdeka. *grin*

**********
may: Oh, he's a noisy one alright! Mewed his head off when he was stuck and needed rescuing, and now he mews all day and night! *pening*

**********
zewt: A few? Nah, just Freddie. Dunno what happened to his siblings...

**********
chen: I'll bet he can outmew Liucat. *grin*

**********
l b: Freddie and me no speaka Italiano... translation please... I assume it means "Hello Freddie! Nice to meet you!!!"

**********
winn: Hahaha... at this moment Kelly wants to check out Freddie with her mouth... LOL!

**********
ehon: I knew you would love the name!

**********
liucas: Hehe... Ah Boy more rajin to update his blog you know... But I know you also got blog... just that you're too busy. Right? Right.

**********
sengkor: Doesn't it look like a mohawk from the angle that I took the pic? *grin*

**********
everydayhealy: Hehehe... I think it's a fitting name for him. Aiyoh... one more blog to handle? No lah... at the moment he'll guest post and borrow space on my blog. *grin*

Simple American said...

Freddie is such a cutie. Nice way to pick a name. :)

rinnah said...

simple american: He's very very cute right now. I don't know if he'll remain cute as he grows up, though! *grin*

L B said...

Haha, it meant Welcome to the World....

but alas....

Doreen said...

Awww...cute meow meow...Freddie so lucky.

rinnah said...

l b: Alas poor Freddie... we knew you for so short a time. *sniffle*

doreen: Cute hor? But Freddie's in kitty heaven now. :o(