Saturday, September 29, 2007

Quiz me not

It's Saturday morning and I have nothing better to do whilst waiting for brekker, so I thought I'd take some funny quizzes from Blogspot. Why don't you see what you like, take the same quiz and share your results with me in the comment box / your blog? LOL!

Your Star Wars Name And Title

Your Star Wars Name: Rinle Lipet

Your Star Wars Title: Eelcho of Ymmom


You Are Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"We saved the world. I say we have to party."


Your Inner Pop Princess Is Hilary Duff

"I'm shedding
Shedding every color
Trying to find a pigment of truth
Beneath my skin"

You're sweet and cute, but a little more complex than that.


You Are 28% Weirdo

You're a little weird, but you'd be even weirder if you didn't have a few quirks.
You are just strange enough to know it, but nobody else seems to notice your weirdness.
That's because, deep down, everyone is a little freaky!

7 spins:

Wennn said...

Eat full nothin to do ah?? Hahhahahahaha

rinnah said...

wennnn: 5 EFNTD hugs for you!!!

Ahahaha... yes, nothing to do on Saturday morning mah.

may said...

go buffy, go! kick some *tooooot*... :D

rinnah said...

may: 3 buffy hugs for you!!

Ahahaha... I'll do one better than that... I'll 'kick' you on Facebook! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I will do this soon! let's see how alike we are!

rinnah said...

giddy tiger: 1 alike hug for you!

I saw your answers already. LOL!

Bruno said...

Here, I do not really consider it will work.
property management | Creole recipes | Irish recipes