Monday, September 24, 2007

Anonymous no more...


Ha! The very sweet Angeliu invited me for makan and sampat-ing session on Sunday night. But hor, she never prepared me to meet so many others leh. I suspected (rightly!) that our Doctor of Sampat-ness, Chenliu would be there since I knew that she was coming down to KL.

As for the others, I finally get to see the faces behind the blogs... *waves hello at King's Wife
, Ally, Sam, LaundryAmah, Nyonya Penang and Narrowband*

Actually hor, I have peeped at their blogs before so I know who they are - or rather, their online persona. LOL!

Angel - very sweet! Now I know why other bloggers said she is a bit "shy". Hehehe.
Chen - so young leh!
Ehon... 26 is a good age for her. Kekekekekeke!
King's Wife - is more petite than I imagined her to be...
LaundryAmah - so farnee that I couldn't stop laughing (over nipplegate)!
Nyonya Penang - hehe... now I know why she can talk and talk and talk... LOL!
Narrowband - one word = tall.

I will only post up one picture of the food as I wanna do that review over at my foodie blog. Heh.

But no pictures of bloggers! Those are for my private collection. Muahahahaha!

18 spins:

rainbow angeles said...

Chup sin!

may said...

waaaa, steamboat! so stim! so tomyam! so nice to meet everyone, hor? I so miss it ler... yerrrr...

rainbow angeles said...

Haaa... if I had prepared you in detail, then where's the fun leh? ;) So, hv to trust my judgment, hor? Heheh...

Anyway, thank you for coming.. now u know that the sampat-ness behind the blog is for real... did u get a culture shock? Haha...

Yay! At last someone acknowledged my shyness! T h a n k y o u ! :D

It was nice meeting you! Next time, be prepared to go for dessert too, yeah? :)

mistipurple said...

i miss kl all over again!!!! boohooo

narrowband said...

To be the *only* thorn among the roses... it took alot of courage... Nothing could have prepared me for that...!!

Thank you Angel for the invite, and everyone else for the great company!

(Psst: I never thought the ladies would turn out to be so wacky lol... Such cool people!)

I must admit, I had seen most of their blogs before but wasn't subscribed to them... until last night, that is. And oh Rinnah! You left during 'half-time'! Without permission! Grr..

zewt said...

sigh... how come i am not invited!

King's wife said...

You missed out on some really cool dessert after that hot and stuffy meal!
Nice meeting you! :)

L B said...

I still wanna come!!

Simple American said...

No pictures. :(

Suffering and alone in Texas! :(

Glad you got to meet them all. Someday I will attend a blog meet!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Why no pictures wan? I know where to find them! *goes over to THAT place*

Ehon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ehon said...

wakakakakakakakaka!!

angel is shy.. *ahem*

so fun right meet so many bloggers! and wah seh, u've met the sampat ler...

rinnah said...

angel: 5 chup sin hugs for you!!!

*waits for angel to come back and comment*

**********
may: 3 steamy hugs for you!!

Eh, that's Mongolian chili steamboat, not tomyam... *grin*

So fun to meet everyone, but I was soooo tongue-tied leh...

**********
angel: At least you could have told me how many people were coming mah... summore the waitress directed me to wrong table. Kekekekekeke!

Hehehe... no culture shock... but why the sampat-ness is more tame than I imagined one? Hahaha... too many "naughty gifts" flying around on Facebook...

See, you no prepare me that's why I no go for dessert lah! Next time, sure thing!

**********
mistipurple: 1 missing hug for you!

Come back lah... I didn't get to meet you last time...

**********
narrowband: Hahahaha... is that why you were rather quiet? Because you were outnumbered by the roses? *grin* But then again, I too was not my normal talkative self... nochet warmup. LOL!

Hehehe... angel lah... never inform me that sampat-ing session got two halfs one... so I substituted myself out at halftime la...

**********
zewt: Uh... that question you must ask angel... but hey, I would be game to meet up with you!

**********
king's wife: Yea, it was a hot and stuffy meal alright... *phew*

Now I can say I have met the Empress of LB's 48 Concubines story! LOL!

**********
l b: Hurry! iPort yourself over for the next one!

**********
simple american: Awwww... you'll get your turn soon! When you come over here... there'll be a full committee waiting to greet you at the airport! I promise we'll all wear tags so you can identify us. Hehe.

**********
giddy tiger: Eh, not up THERE also... LOL! I am waiting for your pretty mugshot to join the gallery... hehehehe.

**********
ehon: Our angel not shy meh? Then you very shy ah? LOL!

Ahahaha... I have met chen liao... when am I gonna meet you?

Winn said...

aiyerrrrrr what abt me!!

zewt said...

have another makan besar-besaran la.

rinnah said...

winn: I was asking for you leh... but angel said you are in Penang...

**********
zewt: Can... ask angel la...

Chen said...

nice meeting u, Rinnah :)
u r very quiet leh..
too bad u didnt join us for the second round

i very young meh?
kkkkkkk...

rinnah said...

chen: It was great to meet you too!

Me, quiet? Ahahaha... nochet warm up mah... wait one or two more times I will start talking till the cows come home!

This angel lor... didn't prepare people to go dessert second round after dinner... *grin*

You not young meh? Only 26 mah... Kekekekekeke!