Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hear ye! Hear ye!

Yesterday was a momentous day.

It was the 6th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks on US... and also the day I got my own webhosting. After I did that in the afternoon, I had to transfer my domain name and get it activated. Since then I've been a busy bee... running here, running there, installing this, installing that, tweaking this, tweaking that. And the end result is... ... ...

Announcing the soft launch opening of my newest website... so ladies and gentlemen, you may point your browsers towards http://blog.rinnah.com/! *grin*

p.s. Hug points are still being awarded here and here only. LOL!

6 spins:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I just dropped your very first comment on Being Rinnah! :D

Chen said...

congrats :D

sengkor said...

eh, tot is rinnah.com?

may said...

yay hooray for your new website!! congratulations!

Simple American said...

Woo! Congratulations and I am on my way!!!

rinnah said...

giddy tiger: 5 first commenter hugs for you!!!

Thanks!

**********
chen: 3 hugs for you!!

Thanks!

**********
sengkor: 1 hug for you!

Yes, it is rinnah.com but I soft-launch the blog first. LOL!

**********
may: Yippee Ai Ay!

Thanks!

**********
simple american: I saw you there already! Woot!