Sunday, October 21, 2007

If you're sam pat and you know it

Ha, I got my first tag ever from EverydayHealy. And what a sam pat (3 - 8) tag it is too! *grin* Seeing as how I just did a variation of this tag below called complete your sentences, this should be easy-peasy. Heh.

**********
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
Me. LOL!

2. What were you doing at 0800? Slowly waking up on a beautiful Sunday morning and loving the fact that it's still the weekend.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? In the car, on the way home after a birthday party lunch gathering. Watching the
blue skies out the window after a good rain.

4. What happened to you in 2006? I quit my job twice. Finishing my degree. A lot of changes in my life that still continue to this day.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud? Nah. Seriously! While handing something over to my Dad.

6. How many beverages did you have today? Two. Barley in the morning with brekkie and orange cordial at the birthday lunch. Water in between.

7. What color is your hairbrush? Technically I can't answer this question because I don't use a hairbrush. But since it asks, my wide-toothed comb is fire engine red. LOL!

8. What was the last thing you paid for? That would be the stash of cosmetics I got from
Elianto yesterday.

9. Where were you last night? At
the Curve shopping. Later at Restaurant Fei Lou for dinner.

10. What color is your front door? Plain white.

11. Where do you keep your change? What change? I don't like coins weighing down my purse so I empty it out every night on my dresser.

12. What’s the weather like today? Cool and cloudy with scattered rainstorms. No thunder, just heavy rain.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Cookies and cream rock my boat!

14. What excites you? Right now,
electronic gadgets. Heh. *hint hint*

15. Do you want to cut your hair? I'm actually overdue for a trim at the salon. Not a cut, just a trim to reshape the style.

16. Are you over the age of 25? Um. Uhm. Ahem. Can I not answer this question? *grin* I'm staying forever 21,
Ehon-style!

17. Do you talk a lot? Yeah, given the right subject / topic, right people / crowd and when I get going... I'm pretty much near unstoppable. *wide grin*

18. Do you watch the O.C.? Do I? *scoffs* See this
blogpost here. I also admit I have a not-so-secret cheesy crush on Ryan Atwood in the O.C. I talk the O.C. lingo in everyday life.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Which one you're talking about? Steven Spielberg from US? Steven Lim from Singapore? Steven from Steven's Corner?

20. Do you make up your own words? Uh, not now. I used to, when I was small.

21. Are you a jealous person? Ehehehe. I am as jealous as the next female. 'Nuff said.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
Angel.

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. KH, an ex-colleague whom I just saw during lunch just now.

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? My Mum.

25. What does the last text message you received say? You gotta give me the award for best actress when you see me on Monday, k? (From one of my soon-to-be-ex-colleague regarding the news of my resignation.)

26. Do you chew on your straw? No, I don't see why I should. *grin*

27. Do you have curly hair? No, but I wish I did. My hair is so straight that perms don't hold for long and are a waste of money.

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Petaling Jaya. For dinner with yet more relatives.

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? She who cannot be named from my office.

30. What was the last thing you ate? Agar-agar at the birthday lunch.

31. Will you get married in the future? I hope that is on the agenda, yes.

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? I haven't watched any movies in the past two weeks. Just series, and I have to say that
Monk rocks my socks!

33. Is there anyone you like right now? Uh. *thinks* Yes.

34. When was the last time you did the dishes? The last time company came over. I always help out then. Heh.

35. Are you currently depressed? Me, depressed? Not anymore! I'm doing super good right now, thank you very much.

36. Did you cry today? I didn't cry, but I got quite emotional at the thought of one of my best friends leaving Malaysia for US.

37. Why did you answer and post this? Because EverydayHealy tagged me. I love tags and memes.

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
Giddy Tiger - Because she's been tagging me and I haven't had the opportunity to tag back! Plus, it's her birthday!
May - I see that EverydayHealy's already tagged her, so I let her kill two birds with one stone!
Paris Beaverbanks - Another one of my favorite taggees!
Doreen - A new reader whose blog I've subscribed to. I'd like to get to know her better!
Simple American - I think the King of Memes hasn't done this yet, right?

10 spins:

L B said...

omg, you made yourself laugh? How cool is that?! I know Chen made me laugh today with her OMS thing... but I am glad you're over your depression now..

rainbow angeles said...

Sampat Chup! I think I see my name... oh, and I thot I saw someone who looks like u juz now at Pavilion... thot it was u... but look look look again, decided it wasn't u haha...

Chen said...

u tickled your ownself?
is that how u made yourself laught?
LOL

may said...

you "think"? I'm sure you feel it in your heart if you like someone! *grin*

thanks for double-tagging me together with Everyday Healy... LOL! can kill 2 berudu with 1 udang!

Anonymous said...

Hi--first time here and enjoy reading your thoughts. Whew, long tag you did (smile) with some cute answers.

kyh said...

u made urself luff??? so wacky!!!

i love raspberry ice cream with vanilla! woootttttt! and thick choc fudge too!

mistipurple said...

this is a nice tag, but i don't handle tags well. we have a love-hate relationship.

Anonymous said...

3-8 tagged?!! Whooopeeee!!!! I think you're the 2nd of 3rd person to tag me on this one... :) Thanks!

rinnah said...

l b: Hahaha... I have this trick of talking things thru with myself and sometimes my thoughts take a hilarious slant - therefore I make myself laff!

No more grey skies!

**********
angel: Hehehe... yes, your name's up there!

Nope, not me... I wasn't anywhere near the Pavilion on Sunday!

**********
chen: Hehehe... see explanation above to LB.

**********
may: I think I like that person. I'm just not sure how much. LOL!

**********
the new parent: Hi and welcome! Glad you enjoyed my ramblings. Hehe.

**********
kyh: Yup, I'm wacky that way! LOL!

Mmm... Haagen Dazs buffet? Wanna wanna?

**********
mistipurple: Awww... I'll gip you easy peasy tags for filler posts, k?

**********
giddy tiger: Really? I didn't know that. LOL! Anyway, it's my turn to tag you back! *grin*

Anonymous said...

ghd baratas cvicxssd ghd españa iaocrsue ghd planchas pivnxhhk ghd lgvikwvc planchas ghd msszrhul