Friday, October 19, 2007

Let's fill in the blanks, shall we?


Aha... I'm beginning to think that Giddy Tiger can read my mind. I've watched this meme go around this side of the blogosphere, and wondered when it would come to me. Well, I don't have to wait any longer, because here it is, courtesy of of GT!

**********
Complete the following sentences...

1. I've come to realize that my last kiss was oddly enough, comforting.

2. I'm listening to Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered by Laura Fygi. Which kind of sums up my feelings at this moment.

3. I talk to myself a fair bit, but not out loud!

4. I love YOU! But I also love Him. And him. And you. And you. And you.

5. My best friends are the ones who stick with me thru thick and thin.

6. My car is dirty and in dire need of a long overdue wash.

7. My love life is all in my head. *grin*

8. I hate it when people ask daft questions when the answers are staring at them right in the face.

9. Love is when you accept someone unconditionally and are willing to do just anything for them.

10. Marriage is something I hope is in my future.

11. Somewhere, someone is the right one for me. Just don't take too long in finding me, k?

12. I'm always thinking about blogging. Addicted! *shakes head*

13. I have a secret cheesy crush on someone la. But since it's a secret, I shall tell you my not so secret crush... Benjamin McKenzie aka Ryan Atwood in The O.C.

14. My cell phone is my blogging machine when I can get free wifi connectivity!

15. When I wake up in the morning I always turn over for another 5 minutes of snooze, workday or no.

16. When I go to bed at night I want to zonk out quickly so that I can go to dreamland faster.

17. Right now I am thinking about Ally McBeal singing Goodnight My Someone.

18. Babies are precious bundles of joy as long as they're not screaming their heads off.

19. I get on myspace never. I prefer Facebook over Friendster. Myspace, what's that?

20. Today I am happy. 'Nuff said.

21. Tonight I will have sweet dreams. Hopefully!

22. Tomorrow I will have a better day than today! I just know it in my bones!

23. I really want to see you again. That would make my day, yes?

24. Someone that will most likely repost this is L B, because he has the bestest answers to one liners like this one!

10 spins:

L B said...

Ho ho ho ho! Thanks for the Tag!!! Yeah yeah, it's gonna be a hoot, answering one liners! I loved Laura Fygi once.. Now, I just can't get enough of your voice ~ which was a lot, btw..

kyh said...

kkkkkkkkkkk! chup here too! wah wat fon r u using??? N80 or N95??? got wifi summore..... *gasp*

giddy tiger said...

Ryan on the O.C. - really??? Ok, he's cute too... heh heh... it's a cheesy crush anyway.
And I knew you were gonna tag LB! hahaha

L B said...

I meant to type NOT a lot, but I dunno why the keyboard was behaving so mysteriously...

rinnah said...

l b: Thanks for being a sport! You know, one-liners are your specialty... no one does one-liners quite like you!

Hahaha... my voice is nothing like Laura Fygi... think Britney Spears more. LOL!

**********
kyh: I got a N80 as a graduation gift from dad two months ago! Wheeeeee!

**********
giddy tiger: Ryan's so cute! But somehow my instinct tells me I'll end up with a Seth Cohen instead. *bleargh*

Kakakaka... it must be your special sixth sense that we share. LOL!

rinnah said...

l b: Maybe your brain acted faster than your fingers... LOL!

angel said...

Woot! Ally McBeal! Love that series! Too bad it had to end... sigh...

Happy weekend!

Doreen said...

I'm sure your Mr.right will come to you soon after reading this post. Hehehehe

ehon said...

wakakakakakakaaka!! look at how happy lb is getting this tag! lol!

rinnah said...

angel: Another Ally McBeal fan? Woot! *hi-fives Angel* Yeah, I was kinda disappointed when it ended, but that last season wasn't so good for me anyways.

**********
doreen: Ya think so? Cool! I'm hopeful that it will happen soon. *grin*

**********
ehon: Hahaha... it's exactly the kind of tag that he excels at!