Monday, October 08, 2007

I have a fiver in my pocket


I tagged Little Miss May and she very gamely tagged me back with this tag of fives.

5 things found in my bag
~ Purse
~ Keys
~ Handphone
~ Pocket diary
~ Pack of tissue

5 things found in my wallet
~ Money
~ NRIC
~ Credit card
~ Reward points card
~ Credit card transaction slips

5 things found in my room
~ Wardrobe stuffed with clothes
~ My stuffed toy display cabinet
~ Vanity mirror
~ Bookshelves for my mini library
~ Way too much stuff for one small room

5 things I've always wanted to do
~ Bum around unemployed but rich
~ Go travelling around the world
~ Go bungee jumping
~ Go go-karting
~ Learn ballroom dance

5 things I'm currently in to
~ Blogging
~ Singing
~ Compiling personal mp3 albums
~ Photography
~ Poetry

5 beautiful people to tag
~
L B
~
Chen
~
Winn
~
Giddy Tiger
~
Mistipurple

14 spins:

Chen said...

*ahem* at the 5 beautiful people...
LOL

Winn said...

wah u so nice geh! always red bomb me.....heeeee. okok.let me go do some research 1st:P

Chen said...

i think i did this tag not long ago niah.. :D

Chen said...

Kkkkk.. i found it liao..
paiseh woh
I just did the tag two months ago, @ 4th August 2007 :P
5 Benda..

Wennnn said...

I also got this tag lor....

giddy tiger said...

It'll be my pleasure to do this tag, m'dear! What a freaky coincidence! I hopped over to your blog, and for your fiver post, I saw FIVE comments!

giddy tiger said...

By the way, you've got only 4 items under "5 things found in my room" :)

L B said...

I love that BUMMING AROUND UNEMPLOYED BUT RICH bit BEST!!! I wanna do that too, when I grow up!!

Thanks for the TAG ~ Big KISSES XOXO

may said...

hey, thanks for this tag turnaround so quickly! go-karting is so fun... whee!

ehon said...

hehehehe. luckily u no tag me. i've got so many tag debts! ok ok, do tomorrow. :P

"~ Go bungee jumping" i also wanna go bungee jumping but i don wanna go to the super high one. a moderately high one is enough. :P

L B said...

*Booking ehon for this Tag*

L B said...

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, my TAG done now!!!

rinnah said...

chen: Yes... very beautiful people I am tagging! LOL!

**********
winn: Ahahaha... you can always red bomb me back. All tags welcome! LOL!

**********
chen: Not again? Why I cannot tag you one? No fair... *sigh*

Looks like I will have to create my own tag before I can tag you liao.

**********
wennnn: Hehehe... I nochet read yours wan...

**********
giddy tiger: LOL! 5 comments exactly, hor? That's so uncanny! As someone I know would say, "Paranormal!"

**********
l b: Ahahaha... it's perfect for Ho Kwai Fann resort, eh?

*muacks back*

**********
may: Wheeee! Let's go go-karting sometime soon!

**********
ehon: I think there's this bungee jump spot in Australia that really femes! Wanna go?

**********
l b: LOL! Everyone wants to book ehon for their tags now!

Thanks for doing it so quickly!

Anonymous said...

cheap hollister cedkicfu hollister outlet uk bzseujbe hollister outlet zyeinxmv hollister sale uk wieconht hollister sale lsmpfxpg hollister uk sale vhiqussn hollister uk tnjyqwde hollister eygtyash