Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Gimme a five!

Kena tag again by Ehon. Good lar like this... no need to think so hard about what to post. Kekekekekeke!

INSTRUCTIONS:
Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:
1. Midnite Lily.com
2. Mistyeiz
3. Wuching
4. Ehon's Rojak'd Life
5. Rinnah

Choose 5 people to tag:
Chen
Healy
Giddy Tiger
Angel
Leonard

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Hmm... I remember I was very emo, stubborn and flighty (because it was teenage years lar). Suka one thing today and dislike it the next day. Oh yeah, and chicken pox! I thought I'd escaped it since I didn't get it in primary school... but still got it anyway. Dunno how I got it also, because no one I knew of was having chicken pox at that time.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Stressing out about juggling studies and job. Was entering my final semester and had my dissertation to write. Really didn't like my dissertation supervisor (who happened to be my lecturer for a few subjects) because he didn't help much, if at all. -_-"

Five snacks you enjoy
Pringles! Cheezels. Dark chocolate. Wafer biscuits. And... ice cream? All very bad for the waistline. Tsk tsk tsk. What can I say? I like my snacks too much.

Five songs that you know all the lyrics to
Too many to count! OK, urm.... Hit Me Baby One More Time, Misty, One Sweet Day, Sway and Emotions. All songs on my playlist.

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire
Already answered loh! In this tag here.

Five bad habits
Grumbles a lot, sleeps too much, procrastinates, spends too much, eats too much? Hahaha... Help, I need to go on that diet!

Five favourite toys
My new Nokia N80, my laptop, my digital camera, uh... my Dad's PDA. That's about it, I think.

Five things you like doing
Eating! Sleeping! Shopping! Driving! Hanging out with friends. 'Nuff said. *wink*

Five things you would never wear again
Baby clothes - cannot fit mah! Frilly frou-frou dresses - so itchy, you know. Silly late 80s - early 90s style ankle boots - I can't believe I wore them! Leotards with leg-warmers - my dance crazy phase. Nerd glasses with plastic frames - style disaster!

Okie. That's all folks!

14 spins:

rainbow angeles said...

H O W C O M E ?
*copycat*
Eeeekkk!!
:p

Thanks, cutie!
Muaks!

chartao said...

Tagged!!!

i still have 1 million tag haven do!!!

cutiepie said...

i think i have been blindly tagged, but cant remembered where and who or what ..*garu kepala*

H O W C O M E!!!

Anonymous said...

I can imagine you in Britney Spears -like attire, singing "oh baby baby..." :P

rinnah said...

angel: 5 copycat hugs for you!!!

Hehehe... since the last tag tak jadi so this time tag you lor...

**********
leonard: 3 tagged hugs for you!!

Hehehe... so I make it one million and one lor...

**********
mudpie: 1 blind hug for you!

It was here you got the blind tag... hehehe.

**********
giddy tiger: LOL! Did you know I won 2nd place for that rendition in my ex-company? *naughty grin*

may said...

procrastination is my favourite bad habit too... ;-)

Everyday Healy said...

Frankly, I still have another tag hanging, cause a bit difficult for me. Anyway, I thin kthis is easier, So... do this first ler!

Mmmm... don't know someone will kill me or not!
hehe...

Chen said...

Walao.. This tag is still around ah? I did the same tag more than one and half years ago liao (Kkkkk.. I checked my archive, I did it on 7th January 2006.

Thanks for tagging, but since I did liao, u can refer to the answer i given in the past loh.. Hhahaha :P

Chen said...

those nerd glasses with plastic frames.. surprisingly, nowadays i still see people wearing leh :P

Ehon said...

hahahahaha! so fasttt!! very efficient eh! lol!

Wennn said...

I think I was tagged by someone to do it but then I also forgot who liao!! Sei lor!! Geting old liao..

Simple American said...

Leotards with legwarmers is so sexy!!!

Wear that while you juggle and you can be very popular. 0.0

Okay maybe not. But I enjoyed reading this tag.

*hugs*

Pink Elle said...

Sleeping and cheezels! Yay!! I like too! :)

rinnah said...

may: Isn't procrastination everyone's favorite bad habit? *grin* But I try to keep my procrastination in check, otherwise... the sh*t would hit the ceiling fan! LOL!

**********
healy: Hehehe... even I don't do my tags in order. Just pick the one that I feel like writing about the most at that point of time. *grin*

**********
chen: Aiyoh... why all the tags I pass to you you have already done liao one... Next tag, okie? Kekekekeke...

Yeah, it's making a comeback. But I'll never wear those frames again, no matter how trendy and fashionable people say it is!

**********
ehon: Hahaha... not like the makan tag in my Makan Hut, hor? That one's taking forever to finish! Eeek! *runs off to procrastinate a bit more*

**********
wennnn: Hahaha... not tagged by me, that's for sure! I kesian you have so many tags so I nochet tag you... but... coming soon! Next round, okie? *wink*

**********
simple american: Have you been watching too much Fame or Dirty Dancing? *wags finger* LOL! That was in my ballerina wannabe stage. Until my parents dropped that in favor of the music lessons.

*hugs back*

**********
pink elle: Gosh, you need your beauty sleep what with your action weekend coming up! And maybe some Cheezels to fortify you before you face the white water rapids? *grin*