Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Sometimes...


Sometimes I'm not as strong as I seem to be.
Sometimes I find the strength within myself when I think I cannot.
Sometimes I just want someone to take care of me.
Sometimes I feel the need to be independent.
Sometimes I feel that just one more thing will break me.
Sometimes I think I can take on the world.
Sometimes I am decisive and firm.
Sometimes I cannot even make up my own mind.
Sometimes I look too much to the past, neglecting the future.
Sometimes I forget even the now, much less the past.
Sometimes I think I am already there, when I haven't begun.
Sometimes I refuse to budge from where I am.

I am a mass of contradictions.

11 spins:

may said...

sometimes I feel I should quit blogging.
sometimes I want to write like there's no tomorrow.
I think we are all a big messy mass...

kyh said...

"sometimes i run, sometimes i hide..."

lol spears no more! well, we r living in a world of contradictions, and it's no surprise we r like that too ourselves!

cutiepie said...

sometimes i feel moody
sometimes messy
but most of the times im happy coz i have all my frenz with me ...

L B said...

I just run around in small little circles, chasing my own tail.

zewt said...

a mass of contradictions is good... makes you unique... less predictable.

Wennn said...

Same here Rinnah... Now even worse..

Ehon said...

i hate to say this but yeah, we're all a mass of contradictions. :D

there's a song, cant rmbr the title.

sometimes i feel shyt, sometimes i just wana quit and just be normal for a bit.

but the thing is, life just moves and moves and moves so.. it's up to us to pamper ourselves :D and make ourselves happy sometimes. sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I am at a loss for words.
Sometimes I feel like nobody knows what I feel.
Sometimes I just want to scream.
But most of the time, all I need is more sleep :)

Rinnah, you are not alone :)

Pink Elle said...

Hugs...you sound just like me :p

Chen said...

aiyh..
this is life, huh? :(

rinnah said...

may: 5 no tomorrow hugs for you!!!

Sometimes I just can't find anything to write, at other times, I write tons.

We are all the same underneath it all...

**********
kyh: 3 surprising hugs for you!!

Are you a closet Britney Spears fan? *grin*

This contradictory world is sometimes too confusing for me... that's why I contradict myself!

**********
cutiepie: 1 happy hug for you!

Friends are the bestest things to make one feel instantly happy, ya?

**********
l b: LOL! Where's your tail? Let's run around in circles together! *chases lb's tail*

**********
zewt: Haha... unique is good. Hmm... unpredictable? I dunno whether I am or I am not. *grin*

**********
wennnn: *hugs* Come, we chase away the blues by chasing lb's tail...

**********
ehon: Contradictory creatures we are! LOL! So which you are you now? Hyppy you or shy you?

**********
giddy tiger: Oooh yes! That too! Sometimes I feel like I'm screaming inside and no one can hear me!

It's good to know that I am not alone. *hugs*

**********
pink elle: LOL! We are getting more and more alike with each post! Could it be a Legally Blonde syndrome? *hugs*

**********
chen: Yup. This is life. I guess I have to contradict myself in tune with the world, huh? *grin*