Friday, December 21, 2007

You Ask. Me Answer.

if_you_ask_me_2


20 questions. It's almost like an interview questionnaire, no? Or perhaps 20 questions one has to answer at a speed-dating session. *grin*

Instructions:
Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. What color do you like the most?
I love many colors, but right now I am fascinated with baby blue, just like my personal blog. Baby pink runs a close second too though.

2. You like rainy or sunny day? Why?
Neither. I like cloudy days because I get sunburn if it's sunny and wet if it's rainy. But if I really had to pick, I'd take a rainy day, provided I'm indoors. *grin*

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most? Why?
Paris, to see the Eiffel Tower. Saja-la. Because it's really romantic and is an excellent place to practise my photography skills.

4. Which part of you that you hate the most?
Eeeee! Must I answer this question? Off-hand, I'd say my butt, but that can be rectified with lots of toning exercise!

5. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
When I am sad I... make like a Taiwanese serial actress and not express myself, but just let the teardrops flow silently. Ahahaha. Drama queen, hor?

6. What is it that you are afraid to lose the most?
My sense of identity. If you can figure out what I mean by this very cryptic phrase.

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Pinch myself to make sure I am not dreaming. Then spend it all on the things listed here.

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Or would you keep it to yourself and observe from afar?
The last time I fell in love, I didn't confess it to him because I wasn't sure whether or not it was love or just a puppy crush. If I'm truly sure, next time 'round I would.

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
The
Giddy Tigress is kind-hearted, funny and sexay! lovely.

10. What are the requirements that you wish for your other half?
He has to be someone I can trust and respect. Of course, it also helps if he's got a great sense of humor, good-looking and loaded. Lawl.

11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
I regret giving up my ballet lessons to this day. I love to dance!

12. Which type of person that you hate the most?
Rude people. Ewww!

13. What is your ambition?
To be a rich tai-tai mommy.

14. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
If he/she is a hypocrite.

15. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Find Prince Charming. Win a Nobel Prize. Be a tourist in outer space. Live happily ever after.

16. Christmas is coming, who do you like to celebrate with?
Family and loved ones. Friends too!

17. What do you think it's the most important thing in your life?
My family and loved ones. Can I add that blogging is a loved one too?

18. If you have a choice to choose your gender, which would you choose to be?
No change! I wanna be a girl cause... Girls just wanna have fun... plus we get to make guys turn cartwheels with the merest lift of our little finger! ROTFLMAO.

19. What is your perfect theme song, based on this quizlet?
Same as GT, I got Don't Cha by the Pussycat Dolls.

20. My Question : If you could, who would you like to trade lives with and why?
Ha, trick question, this one. Lawl. I'd love to be Natalie Portman because she's so brilliant at acting (Star Wars aside!) and is one of a minority: an intellegent actress in Hollywood. Plus, I'd get to look like her! (Dunwan her vegetarian diet though...)

Eight candidates to tag:
Eight is too many... I'll give this tag to the first three chuppers for this post!

9 spins:

Anonymous said...

hmm . .. how come no one leave comments? scare to do tag ar? hehehe :)

happy weeekends jiejie!

Anonymous said...

*waiting for ppl to chup*

Anonymous said...

*u din see me nor my comments too*

*waits together with Anon No. 1*

L B said...

LOL!!!! Everyone so kiasu these days!! What's the world coming to, eh?!! Three Blind mice? Tikus...

Ok, ok, I am not sure if I am tagged, but I would gladly do this too (since I've already been tagged for it the other day _heh)..

Nothing wrong being a RICH TAI TAI.. I wanna be a RICH TAI TAI too!

may said...

I don't mind being a rich Tai Tai three! can start with Natalie Portman... she's soooo pretty!

*rejoices of being #4... kekeke*

kyh said...

ok to Paris we go! Eiffel Tower is on da very top of my list too!

rinnah said...

misha: Yaloh... all the other korkors and jiejies dunwanna do tag... Happy weekend, darlin'!

anonymous: And who might you be? *grin*

anonymous: If I didn't see this comment how can I reply to it?

l b: Trying, trying... but apparently people are wise to the Three Blind Mice trick now... Hehe... I thought you'd want to be an Emperor? Kekekekeke...

may: Hahaha... okay. So you're #4. How am I supposed to award THHC points for this post? I wish I looked like Natalie... only in my dreams!

kyh: Come, let's board the iPort for Paris! Wheeeee!

Anonymous said...

My friend who honeymooned in Paris, said that the city is full of dog poo wor...but hehe, I'll love to go there once in my life too!

rinnah said...

giddy tigress: Ooo... don't they have dog poo laws there? Jom, kite pi Paris!