Sunday, April 20, 2008

I'm a quiz-aholic!

Somebody stop me! *ala Jim Carrey in the Mask*

I clicked on the Blogthings link from angeles' blog (I shall not link to her since she announced that she's retiring from active blogging) and omgawsh, I can't stop taking quizzes! Tsk. Such a timewaster, this is. But, how to stop? I lurve quizzes... so, I can't resist sharing a few *interesting* results below. Heh.

**********




Your Seduction Style: The Coquette



You are a pro at playing the age old game of hard to get.

Your flirting style runs hot and cold, giving just enough to keep them chasing you.

Independent and self-sufficient, you don't need any one person to make you complete.

And that independence is exactly what makes people pursue you.



*bats eyelashes experimentally* Yau mou kom qua cheong ah? I don't think so lor... (not that I would know it anyway!) but I think this independent streak of mine is what drives guys away rather than make them pursue me. Even my mom says I'm too outspoken and independent. :o(

**********




You are a Romantic Realist



Okay, so you fall in the middle.

You know that love isn't like a greeting card...

Yet you can always find a greeting card to describe your feelings.



You are the best of both worlds.

Girly yet independent, dreamy yet serious.

Almost any guy can find balance with you.



Tsk tsk tsk. Independent again wor. Might as well put there - stubborn female. Will not listen to male opinion unless securely backed by unfallible logic. *grin*

**********




You Go For Brains!



You want a guy with a big... brain.

And of course it would be nice if he were a total hottie, but you're not counting on it.

What's on the inside is what counts for you. (Besides, you can always change the outside later!)



Ah, that must be the reason for this post here. The brains does it, everytime. Independent opinion mah. LOL.

**********




Your Love Type: INTJ



The Scientist



In love, you tend to be very private and withdrawn - even when things are going well.

For you, sex is important in a happy relationship. Less important when things aren't going well.



Overall, you are confident, intelligent, and serious about commitment.

However, you tend to hold back and not show your emotions.



Best matches: ENFP and ENTP



Lagi worse still! I approach love like a scientist? Wah-lau! I dun wan to conduct experiments with my heart leh...

**********




You Are a Total Brainiac



You're amazingly brilliant. Some would even say genius.

You're curious, thoughtful, analytical, and confident.



You take on difficult subjects because you want to... not because you have to.

No field of knowledge is too complicated or intimidating for you.



You've got the brains to do anything you want.

It's possible you end up doing everything you want.



Okay, okay. I give up. Evidently all the test results are skewed towards over intelligence and independence. Might as well declare defeat and acknowledge the results to be semi-true. (At least, as much as you can trust these Internet quizzes. ROTFL.)

**********

The end result of taking the tests above and many more? My brain is evidently overworked and needs a break from all that thinking. :P Oh. But it's a working day tomorrow. Looks like there will be no chance of that happening until next Friday night!

3 spins:

L B said...

LOL! You need a Blood Orange to recharge yourself.

*I don't know why but I kept reading that as "You want a guy with a pig... brain"*

Anonymous said...

I too am so a quiz-aholic! Is there a love type called EFNTD? :)

rinnah said...

l b: Hahaha... are Blood Oranges really that wonder curing? ROTFL! Pig braing? Ewwww...

giddy tigress: Hmm... I think LB would fall into that love type category leh...