Monday, June 09, 2008

All run out of steam

I told L B in his latest post that if he did a blog hiatus for one more month, I would follow suit. :o)

So I am also quitting blogging here for an indefinite period of time, 'kay?

Blame it on the recent fuel hike. I now need to earn more money to feed my baby car and cannot spend so much time blogging and blog-hopping. Hurhurhur.

Actually, that's only partially true. The other reason is because I'm starting night classes again next week to complete certification in something relevant to my current industry (company sponsored, yay!) and I foresee that I'll be too busy what with classes (2x a week) and work commitments.

Not to mention that I'm thinking of getting more involved in my local church too. If I could, I'd take up dance classes again. And maybe join Toastmasters. And oh, let's not forget boyfriend hunting. That's going to take up a LOT of time. LOL.

Guess my blogging life is going to have to take a backseat for an indefinite period of time. :o)

The other underlying reason is because I haven't been really satisfied with the way my blog(s) are turning into something I have no control about! Kinda regret some things I blogged about, and roll my eyes at some totally inane posts I have no idea why I even posted about. Ya ya, perfectionist in me talking la. I might just cold storage this blog and go and start afresh in Wordpress. Their templates are prettier too. Haha. And this blog has never recovered from the big Google slap anyways.

I guess this might be it. Don't cry lah, I didn't say I'm quitting the blogosphere! Just mulling over a change of scenery la. Kinda bored with this one liao. ^.^

So. Lemme say bye-bye for a bit and I'll be back when I'll be back, okie? Toodles!

19 spins:

rainbow angeles said...

See you... F2F... in FB... and everywhere else, k?

All the best in everything!

Tine said...

Don't be too long yeah? :)

L B said...

I will follow you...
Follow you wherever you may go..
There isn't an ocean too deep...
A mountain so high it can keep me away..

I must follow you..
Ever since you touched my hand I know..
The near you I always must be..
And nothing can keep you from me..
You are my destiny..

may said...

a little break is good. always helps make future posts something to look forward to! ;-)

happy class-ing and sees you soon!

Winn said...

welcome to the klub! haha

pb said...

Aww... But a break is good. Maybe newer better version of Rinnah V.2.0 yes :) Happy bf hunting too. I've forgotten all about that bit of hunting I have to do too! LOL...

Collin said...

Nooooo...how can jiejie stop blogging one...part of your life dy marr...besides, jiejie can always make do with post-dated blogs...really helps when there's no time to blog...hee!...:-D

giddy tigress said...

My feeds are getting more and more and I am also running out of steam...should I follow suit? It'll be like a strike or something...
I'll miss ya!!!

Adino said...

Nooooooooooo....

:)

Enjoy the break!

goldiamondrich said...

haisayyyy another one bites the dust. how can moo go on liddat! wahwahwahwah.
*ahem* take care, all the best.
*squat here till you come back*

ps. can always delete the posts you don like anymore. but make sure if got ppp inbetween, must have interim. *hugs rinnahbaby* and remember, if got older brother of bf, toss him over, winkwink.

goldiamondrich said...

arrghh it's mistipurple!!!

Chen said...

wah.. almost everyone has stopped blogging or retiring from blogging liao...

All the best ya in everything u do. See u in twitter or FB then :)

mistipurple said...

come backkkkkk rinnahhhhhh

narrowband said...

Well, you could blog only whenever you're comfortable. Look at me... haha. Don't have to announce a hiatus. Just update when you have time, at your own pace.

As for Toastie... for real? Hahah! Which club? Your company's? Have you spoken to anybody so that someone could take you in? It's better to have someone to take you in, so that you don't feel so 'frightened' (unless you're very brave and confident lah).

Boy, I haven't been attending meetings in yonks!!!

kyh said...

aiks notchet kum bek? *sits here waiting for rinnah day and nite*

Limo Hire said...

I think for you a little break is good. you could blog only whenever you're comfortable. Isn't it???Anyway enjoy your break. Plz Come back soon....We are waiting for you....

Anonymous said...

Looking for a great present for your mother, thomas sabo charms the woman who gave birth to you, raised you, and was there for you every step of the way? What can you give her that she would love, and at the same time would cheap thomas sabo charms remind her of you, and her grandchildren?Give Mom personalized jewelry - personalized jewelry thomas sabo charm is a great gift for a Mother and it could be personalized with different things, thomas charms such as a names, initials, birthstones and many other things. The best thing about it is that it can be personalized with Mother's name, or names and initials thomas sabo charms uk of her kids and grandkids. This will make the piece of jewelry one of a kind, and your Mom will know sabo charms that you picked the gift just for her.

Anonymous said...

Einer der führenden Hersteller von thomas sabo schmuck Kristall-Schmuck wird die Swarovski Corporation, die seit so hat feinen Bleikristall Schmuck, Perlen und Figuren seit Gold Schmuck 1895. Als Pionier auf diesem Gebiet, entworfen und Daniel Swarovski entwickelte die erste Maschine, die Pr?zision thomas sabo 2010 schneiden k?nnte Kristall in kleine Formen, so dass Perlen und Kristall Steine würden sowohl einheitliche thomas sabo charm club anh?nger als auch symmetrisch sein.Darüber hinaus entwickelte er Art von Kristall, 32% Blei verwendet, um maximiert die Brechung thomas sabo charm und Reflexion des Lichts, wodurch die sch?ne Glitter und Glanz auf die einzelnen Perlen und Kristallen. Perlen Swarovski Schmuck Schmuck zum ist auf der ganzen Welt sehr beliebt sind die vielen Zeilen Anh?nger, Ringe und Broschen selbst verkauft internationally.Swarovski thomas sabo schmuck Kristallschmucksachen hat auch eine Seite, die Spa? wie wunderlichen Anh?nger und Stücke als Elvis Kristall Anh?nger mit beweglichen Armen und Beinen geh?ren.

سوق صرف العملات said...

سوق صرف العملات
https://www.stmfx.com/ar
أخبار السوق
ارتفاع الاسهم الأوروبية على اثر قرار البنك الاحتياطي الفدرالي بخفض التحفيزات
ارتفعت الأسهم الأوروبية في تداولات اليوم الخميس على اثر قرار البنك الاحتياطي الفدرالي يوم امس بخفض التحفيزات على نحو عزز من ثقة المستثمرين في الانتعاش الاقتصادي في الولايات المتحدة ، كما ارتفعت ايضا الاسهم الآسيوية بينما انخفضت الاسهم الأمريكية فى العقود الآجلة بعد ان اغلقت امس عند مستوى قياسي بنيويورك.
حيث سجل مؤشر داو جونز ستوكس 600 ارتفاعا بنسبة 1.2% إلى مستوى يبلغ 317.73 نقطة في الساعة 8:10 بتوقيت لندن مسجلا اعلى مستوى اغلاق له منذ 10 ديسمبر . ولكن رغم الارتفاع لايزال المؤشر منخفضا بنحو 2.3% مقارنة بأعلى مستوياته المسجلة في مايو 2008 والمسجل يوم 28 نوفمبر. وفي انحاء اوروبا ارتفع مؤشر فايننسال تايمز 100 البريطاني بنحو 1% في بورصة لندن كما ارتفع كلا من مؤشر داكس الألماني ومؤشر كاك 40 الفرسي بنحو1.6% و 1.7% في بورصتى فرانكفورت وباريس على التوالي ,وعلى الجانب الاخر ارتفعت الاسهم الأوروبية في العقود الآجلة والتى تنتهى هذا الاسبوع على مؤشر يورو ستوكس 50 بنحو 1% إلى مستوى يبلغ 3002 نقطة اعتبارا من الساعة 7:15 صباحا بتوقيت لندن وارتفعت العقود الآجلة بالمملكة المتحدة على مؤشر فايننشال تايمز 100 البريطاني بنحو 0.9% ، و سجلت الاسهم الأمريكية في العقود الآجلة على مؤشر ستاندرد اند بورز 500 انخفاضا بنحو 0.3% ، واخيرا ارتفع مؤشر مورجان ستانلي كابيتال انترناشونال للأسهم الآسيوية ايضا بنحو 0.1%.