Monday, September 17, 2007

Plink plonk plunk

That, my friends, is the sound of me tapping away on my seldom used piano keyboard. Ahehehe. Not exactly Beethoven or Mozart, but hey, I'm getting there. I wish now that I had paid more attention when my parents sent me for music lessons so that I can play whatever I want to now.

But all's not lost because if a 94 year old senior can learn to play the piano, so can I! What's more, I have the help of free piano lessons online covering all the stuff about piano chords, progressions and what not from the Chord Guy of
Piano Chords Blog.

This post is brought to you by Piano Chords Blog

4 spins:

L B said...

I liked the plink best!

may said...

hmmm... I should go back for refresher courses, eh... ;-)

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering if the courses come with a free piano?

rinnah said...

l b: 5 plink hugs for you!!!

Ahahaha... really? LOL!

**********
may: 3 refresher hugs for you!!

That makes you and me both!

*picks out do-re-mi on the keyboard*

**********
giddy tiger: 1 free hug for you!

Oh, I wish it did! I'd be the first to sign up if it did... LOL!